We have no further information on this item. We will be uploading scans of each of the photos in the frame in an attempt to identify the soldiers pictured.
|Long time Society member, Ted, with the frame of men we hope to identify.|
Soldiers Identified So Far
- Soldier 1 - Private Alfred PENN, 5th Pioneer Battalion, of Newcastle, NSW. Son of Alfred Cornelius and Elizabeth Penn of Potters Bar, Middlesex, England. Killed in Action in France.
- Soldier 3 - Private John Elder JONES, 35th Battalion, Stockton, NSW.
- Soldier 12 - Private Daniel JONES, 19th Battalion, of Stockton, NSW.
- Soldier 13 - Private Robert Owen JONES, 2nd Australian General Hospital. Mother, Mrs M. Jones of East Avenue, Portmadoc, Wales.
- Solider 17 - Bulger Llewelyn JONES, 35th Battalion. Mother, Mrs M. Jones of East Avenue, Portmadoc, Wales.
- Soldier 6 - Private John Robert Duncan LAMB, 3rd Battalion, 18th Reinforcement, Greta Street, Aberdare, NSW
- Soldier 7 - Driver William James BRENNAN, Royal Australian Naval Bridging Train, of Stockton and Frederick St, Merewether.
- Soldier 16 - Private Robert Alexander LAMB, 3rd Battalion, 18th Reinforcement, Greta Street, Aberdare, NSW
|Unknown Soldiers Identification Project|
Below is a slideshow showing the men. If you click on the image it will take you to a larger, more detailed version of the photo. If you have any information on the person or the photo, please leave a comment here or on the photo site.